Job description / Role
• Reading documents
• Writing and editing copies
• Preparing summaries
• Consulting clients
• Developing contacts and using translation computer programmes
• Legal Translator for the lawyers in the firm to help translate Arabic document to English and English documents to Arabic.
• Reporting to: Management
• Duration: Permanent position
• Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday 9:00-6:00
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Good general knowledge
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Fluency in spoken and written Arabic
• IT skills
• Language Fluency: English and Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Prior 2 years experience in a law firm as legal translator
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.