Job description / Role
The primary focus of a Customer Engagement Consultant is to manage inbound Phone, Chat, and Product Inquiries into the Oracle Global Business Units.
As a Customer Engagement Consultant you will manage and qualify inquiries from new and existing Oracle customers into the Oracle Global Business Units. Selected candidate will be required to develop a detailed understanding of GBU product offerings across the 5 Business Units covered.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding GBU policies and procedures. Ability to work independently. 1 or more years of technology business development or sales experience preferred. Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone and by sales chat with high level decision makers is extremely critical. The role requires a bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Manage inbound phone, chat and product inquiries following a qualification process in order to identify prospect/customer needs and assist accordingly
- Project a professional, high quality image to potential and existing Oracle GBU customers when answering inbound calls and chats
- Use CRM system to create and track lead activity
- Document and communicate information gathered during qualification process calls
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets on response time to inquiries, non-revenue related sales inquiries and leads passed to sales reps converting to Opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales teams in order to generate pipeline and create opportunities
- BA degree
- 1-2 years work experience
- Able to demonstrate basic telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle GBU products and services (training provided)
- Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Desire for a long-term career in sales
- Fluency in English AND Russian . Turkish language is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking skills to acquire higher level understanding of role, processes, and procedures
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.