Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
Our Middle East international markets team is a small high performing team based in Dubai that aims to increase engagement with large multinational clients operating in the region. These companies include the biggest brands in the world across all sectors with an emphasis on technology and FS clients. The successful candidate for this role will be expected to analyse existing activity, liaise with other PwC network firms and GCP's managing those accounts and increase penetration of the account across multiple Lines of Service. The candidate will initiate planning workshops, be expected to reach out and engage with client C-suite and work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. We are looking for a highly motivated self starter with initiative to open doors, utilise data and technology and make an impact who is already working at PwC, ideally in a similar role and hit the ground running.
- Liaise and work closely with global HQ account teams to understand global client issues and solutions.
- Utilise "best in class account management" drawing together a strategic account plan, helping deliver account planning workshops and establishing cross-service teams who collaborate on pipeline opportunities and harness firm-wide propositions.
- Develop new and support existing pipeline of opportunities with multinational clients through new relationship building, enhancing existing relationships.
- Attend and lead client meetings and identify possible client issues and help propose solutions from across the PwC service offerings and drive subsequent actions with clients.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and the impact it will have on PwC's clients, and, using the latest business development and marketing tools to help shape the clients' thinking and PwC's success in the market.
- Work closely with colleagues to share experiences, best practises and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions.
- Experience in working with/ for PwC Priority Accounts and the culture of multinational companies (DOW, NASDAQ, FTSE, CAC, DAX etc).
- Ability to establish strong relationships both internally within the firm and externally with clients and industry players.
- Exposure to Pursuit sales processes and proposal management and experience of Salesforce CRM system.
- Strong influencing and excellent communications skills as well as organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of, or clear understanding of professional services companies offerings and value propositions.
The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.