Job description / Role
CND Incident Response team provides a high level of expertise to deliver timely and efficient incident remediation to our various client.
You will be evolving within a team of experts working on complex engagement. As an incident responder, you take part of all phases of an incident until its complete remediation. Your general expertise in information security will serve you in performing various tasks to help explain the compromise. During compromise assessment you will install, review and report or potential compromise occurring in the various complex environment set up by our client.
As an Incident Responder, you will:
- Preserves, harvests, and processes incident data
- Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, and trends in incident response
- Investigate events for evidence of insider threats or attacks
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises
- Thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers!
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Expert understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals OR
- Expert understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux and OSX)
- Knowledge of Malware Triage and Reverse Engineering
- Knowledge of network based services and client/server applications
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and infrastructure
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- A desire to innovate in the UAE!
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this "sea" change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.