Job description / Role
- Performs the audit on the "Rooms Reconciliation Report" to ensure that its is properly drawn-up by the Front office manager and house-keeper in accordance with "FOCUS" guidelines. After his/her review send it to GM for approval.
- Prepare the "No Show Revenue Report" and send to DOSM, DOF & GM approvals. Keep the updated record of "No-show" revenues.
- Verify all discounts, rebates, complimentary etc. and forward the same for approvals for DOF and General Manager
- Verify the various reports generated from Opera system for both Front office and Back office
- Ensure that transactions related to revenue and statistical data are in accordance to the policies & procedures
- Prepare and distribute Management information reports Daily, Weekly, Monthly and as and when required
- Update Revenues in the General Ledger
- Verify General cashier's report for deposits, proper records of all related transactions
- Store the various reports/documents files according to the record retention schedule and as per the Hotel Policies and Procedures
- Communicate with the Night Auditors thorough a logbook
- Day to day operational information to be communicated to Sr. Accountant & Director of Finance.
- Maintain adequate control of special functions such as control of tickets, covers, and event orders etc
- Perform duties as assigned by the management
- Observe overall operation for consistency, and adherence to policies and procedures of the Hotel
- Night Auditors: Concerning revenue related matters and general information of the Hotel
- Welcomer: For information on Revenue related/ statistical data
- Outlet Managers/ Cashiers: Concerning F&B revenue related matters and for statistical data.
- Sr.Accountant / DOF : For Instruction and general guidance
- Credit Manager/ Accounts Receivable: For information related to rebates and postings to general ledger etc
- F&B Cost controller: For matters related cost control.
- Senior Management: For advance Information
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Accountant - AR
Green Gulf Careers
Sr. Accountant / Accountant
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Accounts Recievable Accountant - Oil and Gas
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|