Job description / Role
Primary Job Role:
• Clearing all credit card POS machines (3,5,10 & Reservation)
• Record all credit card statements of the day.
• Ensure no complimentary segment code in the market sector before shut down.
• Verify room rates with day’s arrival.
• Verify for any room / rates changes done during the day, print rate change in reservation status, print pre audit close day reports and check validity of PM rooms.
• Run close day.
• Print post night audit reports.
• Checking of reports such as rate change, arrival/check-in, in-house rate check, in-house by company, online low rates.
• Verify all ledgers are in balance.
• Verify all complimentary rooms with no rates have proper documentation and GM approval.
• Verify all registration cards for the day.
• Front office cash and room verification.
• Spot check on outlets including cash counts.
• Spot check inventories of shelf items in the outlets.
• Printing of month end aging report to AR.
• Updating of promotions schemes in excel sheet if any.
• Preparing daily revenue report, revenue and occupancy report, other revenue report.
• Preparing weekly and monthly segment report.
• Preparing monthly revenue analysis report and FO. Discrepancy Report.
Secondary Job Role:
• Check and action all night audit reports and notify all discrepancy.
• Checking of reports such as transaction report, no show report, cancellation report, check-out folios, city ledger folios, guest paid out, telephone charges.
• Check early check in and late check out report.
• Checking of all upgrade, complimentary and adjustment vouchers passed.
• Check for proper rate allocation, misc. income in all check out folios.
• Preparing city ledger report on weekly basis.
• Spot check on extra bed inventory.
• Updating executive lounge packages and physical spot verification.
• Updating long term agreements.
• Verify laundry charges with monthly statement of GSL.
• Clearing city ledger and direct folios.
• Passing of daily JV's after checking all the accounts with transaction total.
• Strong personality.
• Good excel skills.
• Minimum 3 years exposure to Hotel PMS.
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to details.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Problem solving skills.
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
A Leading Group In UAE
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Senior Payroll Accountant
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services