Job description / Role
We are Heartists®
"Heartist © " describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Adagio & Ibis Styles
We create memorable stories for our guests and fellow Heartists® offering personalized experiences with a Glocalized urban touch.
We discover together and are flexible to our guest's discerning needs.
Trendy, curious, creative and open minded blended with entrepreneurial spirit; our Heartists® bring life into the cluster.
- Revenue Maximization by ensuring that effective controls are in placed to detect and prevent the revenue leakage.
- To audit all daily income that have been received by the hotel and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage, and other revenues are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the general ledger system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of hotel revenue in the books while performing daily operating controls and proper execution of internal protocols and standards across all departments of the hotel.
- Responsible for accurate reporting and analysis whenever required adhering to FOCUS control procedures.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing
- Maintains adequate control of special functions such as control of tickets, covers, and event order, etc.
- Ensures the transactions related to revenue and statistical data are in accordance to the policies and procedures.
- Performs the audit on the "Rooms Reconciliation Report" to ensure that it is properly drawn-up by the Front Office Manager and Housekeeping in accordance with "Focus" guidelines. After his/her review, send it to Hotel Manager for approval.
- Verifies all discounts, rebates, complimentary etc. and forward the same for approvals for Financial Controller and Hotel Manager.
- Verifies the various reports generated from Opera system for both Front office and Back office
- Communicates with the Night Auditor pending issues thorough a logbook.
- Day to day operational information to be communicated to General Cashier and Financial Controller.
Reviews daily audit results and coordinate with operational teams and management to:
- Ensure proper level of compliance with internal standards.
- Transform audit conclusions into action plans.
- Comply with Asset/SOE disposal SOP whenever requested by the management
- Performs weekly PAR stock spot checks as per Purchases and Stocks control pack.
- Performs open table spot check in compliance with F&B Control pack.
Night Audit Handover
- Handovers any pending issues raise during the night and do necessary follow up with management.
- Follows up and solve in cooperation with operational and financial management any open PM account.
General Cashier Control & Witness
- Occasionally witnesses envelopes opening with General Cashier.
- Reviews daily GC report, formalize it as per internal standards and release the same to the management for further approval.
- Prepares and distributes Management information reports Daily, Weekly, Monthly and as and when required.
- Updates Revenues in the General Ledger.
- Verifies General cashier's report for deposits, proper records of all related transaction
- Stores the various reports/documents files according to the record retention schedule and as per the Hotel Policies and Procedures
- Prepares the "No Show Revenue Report" and sends to Senior Sales Manager, Financial Controller and Hotel Manager for approvals. Keep the updated record of "No-show" revenues.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
Our values are our common language, they drive us every day. Embodied in and flowing through our Heartist program, a symbol of our identity and culture, these values are the bedrock that binds us to the Group. They perpetuate and spread -beyond professions, persons, countries and cultures- the sense of hospitality and service, our strength and nourishment of the Group's success worldwide.
We obsess over our customers. Our guests are the driver of our decisions and our actions. We put them first, we care for them. We go the extra mile for them. We enjoy doing it.
We believe that hospitality has the power to unlock a better tomorrow. We act for good to support & empower the communities in which we live and protect the planet that you visit.
We are connected with the world, and to others. We enjoy the mix of cultures. We are proud of our differences. We put you first and we value you, whoever you are. We care for the planet.
Spirit of Conquest
Our guests are globetrotters, and so are we. We want to be where they want to be. We explore, we initiate, and we develop. We are ambitious for our guests. We make the impossible possible, we have fun doing it.
Hospitality is a team sport, and we're stronger when we trust and support each other. We believe in natural kindness, respect our differences and value all voices. We work as one team, to say what we do, and do what we say.
We dare to challenge the status quo. We embrace innovation and challenge ourselves to do things better and faster. We take risks, dream the impossible and make it possible.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.