Job description / Role
- Accounts receivable management
- Invoice generation and collection
- Credit card management
- Gift ticket management
- Advance payment management
- Income management
- Income examination
- Invoice issue
- Account statement management, etc.
- Bookkeeping level 2 or equivalent work experience
- English proficiency (Person who can communicate in everyday English and respond to emails in English)
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.