Job description / Role
Are you ready for your next career milestone?
As an Income Auditor, you will be in-charge of documenting the company's revenues, tracking monetary funds, reconciling the balance sheet with receipts and preparing income statements. You shall be very keen in working with both colleagues and guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
- Audit all revenue transactions for consistency, and methods used to meet hotel's standards and local policies and procedures. Examine all the transactions for accuracy.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with Opera for accuracy. Check that discounts are allowanced (S&P).
- Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
- Audit F&B and all other hotel revenue generated and ensure the accuracy. Audit the credit card transactions for accuracy. Ensure the POS details summary reports agree with Opera.
- Prepare the Month End Tips Reports for all outlets.
- Prepare any report or work requested by Dir. of Finance.
- Check the accuracy of all revenue figures; identify and obtain explanations from respective personnel for reason for variances.
- Ensures that the trial balance should tie out with that Opera
Your experience and skills include:
- Prior experience in the same position is a must
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.