Job description / Role
• To audit all daily income that have been received by the hotel and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage, and other revenues are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the general ledger system.
• To assist in managing the overall credit and receivable collection functions in the most efficient manner in order to minimize the risk of losses and bad debts
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
• To review customer credit files and ensure all customer information are assessed against credit standards
• To update credit applications and credit letters on yearly basis
• To ensure that the FOCUS control procedures are conducted, adhered to and meet the target objectives
• Level of Education: Bachelor / License Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting Professional
• Experience: 3 to 5 years
• Languages Essential: English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.