Job description / Role
Bring your experience and passion as an Income Controller and join our team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21. All Heartist Program with exclusive discount card dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries.
What you will be doing:
- Reconcile daily credit card transactions.
- Audit the daily cash summary and update General Cashier's report.
- Review overages and shortages of Cashiers and take appropriate action and review Front Office foreign exchange rates as and when required.
- Conduct float counting of all house fund holders on a weekly basis and prepare a monthly float count summary.
- Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge and experience in accounting systems including Opera and Sun
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.