Job description / Role
Income & Cost Auditor
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Establish and maintain sound control system in the ordering, purchasing, storing, issuing and consuming cycle and maintain it.
- Revenue Maximization by ensuring that effective controls are in placed to detect and prevent the revenue leakage.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of hotel revenue in the books while performing daily operating controls and proper execution of internal protocols and standards across all departments of the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge about Municipality Regulation on Health, Hygiene and Safety.
- Basic knowledge of work related automated inventory management and reporting systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and capable of managing more than one tasks at a time.
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world's tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant, Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Junior Accountant / Collection Executive
Aon Middle East
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Sun Global DMCC