Job description / Role
Indian Accountant up to 5k Aed for a Leading Catering Company in Dubai
SALARY: up to 5,000 AED full package depending on experience and qualifications
HIRING COMPANY: Leading Catering Company
WORK LOCATION: Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
AVAILABILITY: Immediately available
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
• Open to Indian nationals
• Male/Female, 25-35 years old
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or any relevant field of study
• Minimum 4 years of accounting experience; at least 1 year of UAE experience
• Proficient in MS Excel formulas
• Knowledgeable in inventory management, VAT filing and reporting
• Experienced in managing consignment payments and orders
• Experienced in cost calculations, pricing, and money collection
• Good understanding of online accounting systems, especially QuickBooks
• Must have a background in FMCG/Multi-outlet Business/Supermarket/Department stores
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Apr|