Job description / Role
Looking for Indian Female Anesthesia for UAE Abu Dhabi location
We are looking for Indian Female Anesthesia for one of our leading hospital client for Abu Dhabi, UAE location with DHA/HAAD License or Eligibility letter.
• Responsible for the evaluation, diagnostic studies, and therapeutic plan of the patients on their service under supervision of senior residents and attending staff.
• Emphasis is on quality of patient evaluation and care.
• Experience with basic anesthesiology equipment.
• May start IV’s, and draw arterial and venous blood gases independently.
• Placement of central lines, arterial catheters and chest tubes are to be done under direct supervision.
• No responsibility for supervision or direction of decisions of other anesthesiology residents but may direct medical students.
• Responsible for maintaining medical records.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in Anesthesia
Should and must have DHA/HAAD License or Eligibility letter
About the Company
talent21 was founded in 2010 with a distinguishing vision intended to enable the achievement of the following objectives:
- Creating value for our clients by placing their interests first.
Assist our clients in acquiring leadership talent through:
- Outstanding research capabilities and access to global talent pool.
- Thorough assessment methodology.
- In depth reference checking.
Critical contribution to successful completion of the search by facilitating the final negotiations.
Contribute to a potential candidate’s career development by always considering his/her personal interest when assessing his/her suitability for any given position.
talent21 International is one of the leading executive search organizations in the world. Headquartered in India, we have representation in The Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and China. Our global presence allows us to service companies around the world - covering all the major industry sectors.