Job description / Role
Indirect Category Specialist - Aviation (3 Months Contract)
Transguard Workforce Solutions has been engaged by our client in Aviation to source a Category Management Specialist in indirect categories.
The Category Management Specialist will provide inputs in developing category strategy/plans, assign requisitions to Category Associate Specialists, and execute strategic sourcing and monitoring operational sourcing. You will support the development of multi-year category strategies and plans to achieve maximum life cycle value from assigned spend categories.
You will also be responsible for the following:
• Reviewing requisitions received, and assigning requisition to category specialists for action, based on workload and sourcing route (strategic or operational sourcing)
• Reviewing requisitions submitted by end users and required information to enable sourcing is available. Requesting clarifications from end users if adequate information is not available.
• Defining and executing sourcing strategies in close collaboration with the business stakeholders for the respective spend categories.
• Recommending suppliers based on the evaluations and negotiations and submitting for approval as per delegation of authority.
• Negotiating with suppliers and obtaining approval of finalized contracts / purchase orders as per the approved delegation of authority.
• Setting up contracts in Oracle
• The job holder will have knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Oracle), and advanced Excel.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, finance, or in a related field based on the categories managed and CIPS certification.
• The candidate should have at least 8 years of experience in strategic and operational sourcing.
• Regional /industry knowledge of relevant categories is preferable.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Operations Analyst
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Safety Management System (SMS) Coordinator