Job description / Role
- Job will be responsible in representing the company by developing excellent customer relationships with all existing and potential customers through informative, efficient and most responsive services.
- The position requires a smart team player able to interact with all type of customers, deal with all behaviours in professional manner and have ability to cooperate with all departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists and handle all walk-in customers (from inquiry stage to invoicing as a whole package)
- Provides a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction.
- Reviews customer orders and drawings, provide price and create production orders.
- Pro-active actions and sales including tele-sales calling.
- Process orders/sample requests coming in via walk-in customer mainly
- Follow up orders, be sure that the customer get the fastest service, note and report any delay to the management.
- Carry out analysis of market, industries, type of application etc. and set recommendation accordingly.
- Develops relationships with customers, responding to their questions efficiently and courteously.
- Efficient communication with all staff regarding production, timing and customer updates.
- Applying cross sell strategy to improve the business
- Assists customer to fill comments form to get his / her feedback.
- Consults with the Management for matters related to customer service improvement.
- Achieving monthly sales target
- Bachelor’s in Civil, Architecture or industrial Engineering
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple sales projects and set priorities.
- Skills in B2C and B2B
- Negotiation Power
- Good communication skills
- Commercial, Retail
- Extensive customer service experience
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Retail Sales Executive
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Counter Sales Associate
Sales Executive / Design Consultant - Luxury Furniture
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jun|