Job description / Role
A fresh and innovative technical school in Abu Dhabi is seeking skilled Industrial Automation Instructor. The organization is focused on developing well qualified and professionally skilled 16–18-year-old youths by providing the educational training and skills necessary for a successful career in today’s world.
Duties include providing state of the art instruction, maintaining a safe and orderly learning environment and securing positive business and industry relationships. Successful candidates shall join a learning organization that values collaboration and teamwork, encourages ethical behavior, facilitates life-long learning, and utilizes new technologies.
* Responsible for planning, managing, and improving the learning of students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with the team to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students and collaborate with other teachers.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieving student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes and learning behaviors for students.
* To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
* Master craftsman in the relevant area OR skilled worker in the relevant area
* Excellent oral and written English essential
* IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only – mandatory
* Arabic Language is an advantage
* Experience (industry or university or craft) in a relevant area of industrial automation like commissioning of industrial machines, installation, programming PLC or electrical installation
* Minimum 2 years of relevant vocational teaching/training with experience of qualifications delivery
* Ability to teach the following:
* Basics pneumatics
* Basics electro-pneumatics
* Basics electrical engineering
* Programming PLC
* Programming language Grafcet and FBD
* Basics information technology
* Cultural awareness of the area
* IT skills
* Practical skills in the relevant area including up-to-date legal requirements and Health & Safety regulations
* Work experience in GCC region or similar location
About the Company
Gulf Education is a boutique student centred company specialising in education consultancy, professional development, teacher recruitment, the design and furnishing of modern educational spaces for students.
Our team consists of educators, project managers, designers, consultants and school leaders who all have previous experience in the field of education and are driven by one mission – to create student centred learning environments that stimulate and inspire.
SCADA & Telecom Inspector (Water Infrastructure)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Electrical Engineering Teacher
|Abu Dhabi||27 Apr|
Home Automation Instructor
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|
Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Maintenance Technician
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Production Engineer - Masters Degree Educated
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|