Job description / Role
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
• Collaborate with Sales and Manufacturing team.
• Determine key supply chain KIP's (Inventory Turnover, Accuracy, Delivery/Shipment times, Return reasons, Invoice Accuracy etc.)
• Suggest solutions for process improvements.
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors or freight forwarders.
• Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
• Procure, schedule, & control the production orders.
Must have Supply Chain Experience
Education: Industrial Engineer
Age: Max. 30 years
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.