Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
The current position is for an Industries Director, across territories. This high profile role works closely with the Clients & Markets Leader on aligning the Firm's and Industry leadership around an Industry-centric go-to-market strategy. The Industries Director provides strategic support and advice on the implementation and execution of the individual Industry Plans, and integrates them to articulate a clear Industry proposition to the Firm.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
Articulate, advocate and communicate the the Industry(s) proposition and its value to internal and external stakeholders Lead and support the Industries team in the design and implementation of PwC Middle East's 8 Industry Programmes including but not limited to,
- Supporting the development of Industry Plans,
- Providing platforms for xLoS collaboration, strategic support on flagship Industry thought leadership, as well as internal and external insights, communications and development activities
- Quality check and review industry specific insights and analysis - including market assessments, industry trends, industry account planning and white space analysis Lead/ support Industry(s) innovation projects and partnerships that strengthen the PwC brand and positioning
- Review, analyze and communicate the value of the Industry Programme(s) to the Firm's leadership with clear recommendations on how to maximize value Share and exchange PwC Middle East Industry(s) with the broader PwC Global & EMEA networks
You would be a perfect match if:
- You have 10+ years of experience in strategic planning and programme implementation across territories and multiple areas of scope
- You are agile and innovative, with experience in designing and structuring frameworks and propositions
- You have an open-mindset, a high level of curiosity and are service focused Have strong experience working in a professional services firm/ one of the Big 4 (PwC Middle East being a big plus)
- Have strong communication skills with high attention to detail
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.