Job description / Role
About the Job:
We are looking for a compassionate infectious disease Specialist/Consultant to provide long-term, comprehensive care to our patients and manage both common and complex diseases. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
• Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
• AED 25,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years of experience post specialist training and preferably more.
• Additional training or certifications, especially those supported by the Center for Disease Control, may be a benefit.
• A willingness to travel to conduct research.
• Good computer literacy skills.
• Strong organizational, analytical, reasoning, and research skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Valid and active medical license.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Outstanding research and analytical skills.
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
• Flexible working hours.
• Accommodation allowance.
• Healthcare insurance.
• Free flights.
• Paid leave.
• Education allowance for children.
The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years of experience post specialist training and preferably more.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with an updated CV.
• Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Minimum Years of Experience: 3
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.