Job description / Role
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating the social media strategy and coordinating with the social media team and stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness. They should be able to own the road map for the social media tool integration on all company channels e.g. TV, Online etc.
One of the Middle East's leading omni-channel retailers with a heritage of 15 years providing convenient shopping solutions to customers across the region via online, TV and digital channels.
* Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments in social media best practice
* Set customer service standards on social media channels
* Find new and relevant influencers to promote our products
* Assist the department director by managing influencers portfolio and continuously searching for new successful influencers to be added to our current portfolio
* Monitor and feedback regarding competitor ads, trending influencers and trending products on social media
* Manage all influencer campaigns to ensure briefs are sent on time and ads are executed properly as per strategy
* Evaluating all social media campaigns across different platforms
This role will offer a competitive salary, occasional regional travel and strong career growth.
* Minimum 5 + year's experience within a retail/fashion based environment within social/influencer marketing
* Minimum 5+ year's handling the social media calendar and influencer strategy
* Deep knowledge of the retail and fashion industry
* Advanced knowledge of social media, online networking platforms and monitoring tools
* Experience of digital marketing strategy development
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
* Fluent Arabic speaker is essential for this role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection