Job description / Role
• This role requires in-depth knowledge of Business Analytics, IT, and data management skills sets.
• Overall installation, configuration, and operation management and support of existing .net applications, Mobile Technology, and other system installed.
• Development and management of information systems and analytical reports through existing or Client applications
• Distinction in development of new projects and support ongoing project over complete dot net platform suite along with strong skill sets on Microsoft SQL server database creation and management.
• Operational management and support of CAFM (Computer-Aided Facility Management System), Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Designing the Crystal reports/Power BI as and when required by the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
ERP (Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012)
• Responsible for Documenting the business requirements, which express what action a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• Responsible for Configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamic AX application to achieve the operational business requirement.
• Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing, training the users to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics Application.
• Front-end Support.
• Setting up the workflow as per the business requirements.
• Preparing and submitting requested reports to the management.
Portal Management/ Web Applications
• Design, Testing, Implementation, and deployment of customized dot net applications.
• Working on a Full life-cycle implementation of Business Processes solution.
• Post live training and support.
• Security setup and administration.
Mobile Technology (Smart Phone, PDA, EDA, etc. Application development)
• Experience with mobile technology and support mobile application development Training
• Provide training to the users on the existing and developed application.
Software and App Development
• Manage the operation, support, upgrades and ongoing use of CAFM systems.
• Working on a full life-cycle implementation of Business Processes Solutions.
• Security setup and administration.
• Responsible to develop, and design the reports as per the business and Client requirements.
• Participates in special projects and any other activities required to support the successful functioning of the organization, as and when required
• Experience in preparing and implementing project plans.
• Experience of Crystal Report Writer in the design and customization of reports.
• Experience with Asset tagging, collection and data population using barcode labels scanner, QR codes, or other such means.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the FM industry and thorough Knowledge of configurations, change management and implementation of CAFM (FSI) systems.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Business Process Application setup
• Hands-on strong and demonstrable knowledge of CAFM systems and how BIM and GIS systems can be integrated into CAFM, specifically FSI.
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge of ISO 55000/55001/55002.
• Have in-depth and development knowledge of CAFM – FSI Concept Evolution
• Able to set up and effectively implement and update PPMs.
• Understand BIM and GIS systems and how this can be integrated into CAFM.
• Know how to capture maintenance, condition, and life cycle data, analyze and report data e.g. MTTR, MTTRec, MTBF, MTTF, etc.
• Aware of CAFM’s finance/ payment capability and develop this to integrate with the company's processes.
• Can identify opportunities to change maintenance and repair requirements to increase efficiency and save costs to clients.
• Familiar with benchmarking and reporting against targets and past performance data.
• Will set the standards, policies, and procedures and oversee the delivery of quality IT-related services to company's customers.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
Arab Payment Services (APS)
Head of IT Infrastructure
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|