Job description / Role
You will report to the Head of IT and be the SME in the areas of Information Security, Cybersecurity and Data Protection. You will be responsible to develop, implement, and manage policy and technical controls to enhance the overall security postures.
A leading government organisation in Abu Dhabi investing heavily to transform their existing technology function.
* Develop and implement short- and long-term InfoSec, cybersecurity and data privacy & protection plans to protect the organisation's data and systems.
* Develop and implement Mobile & BYOD Protection plans covering systems, policies, and processes.
* Create, update, and implement Information Security policies and procedures following established standards such as ISO27001/17.
* Deliver Information Security Awareness training to staff.
* Validate, review and test Incident Response Plan
* Lead Incident Response activities and responsible parties
* Manage and lead the Managed Security Services Provider's (MSSP) GRC and SOC contracts, services, and activities.
* Establish systems to monitor, measure and audit the performance of third-party vendors.
* Lead on addressing, tracking, and successfully completing all internal and external auditory and compliance requirements related to cybersecurity, Information security and data protection & privacy.
* Collaborate with IT & Risk to ensure compliance standards including secure development, system designs, rights management, access, encryption, and change management are met.
* Lead the ISO 27001/17 & ISO 20000 certification projects with the service providers.
* Design and lead all VAPT activities and project with the service providers.
* Design, deliver and test disaster recovery and data backup systems.
* Design and implement DLP solutions.
* Track and review system logs and system change management activities (network, hosting, patch management, etc.).
* Evaluate, design, implement information security, cybersecurity and data protection hardware and software.
* Competitive salary with family benefits such as schooling assistance on offer for the right candidate.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in information technology and 7 years in Information security and cybersecurity.
* Must have hands on infrastructure technical experience in the past, especially systems administration (on-premise, but ideally on Azure).
* Must have hands-on SOC, Incident Response or VAPT experience.
* Must have implemented ISO27001 standard.
* Minimum 5 years of experience working in the UAE or GCC.
* Strong knowledge ISO 27017, ISO 27036, NESA and relevant standards. Knowledge of BCM, DR, and IRP along with UAE Data Privacy Law and GDPR.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Information Security Engineer
A Leading Company In UAE
Ali Omran Al Owais Group (AOG)
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
Sr. Systems Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Information Security Officer
BuildWell HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||21 Apr|