Job description / Role
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program and practitioner to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
• Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
• Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
• Develop and enhance an information security management framework
• Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
• Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
• Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
• Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
• Degree in technology-related field required.
• Professional security management certification
• CEH Certified
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of similar experience in information security.
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
• Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
• Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
• Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
• Experience with Firewalls and information security related jobs
About the Company
Arab Payment Services is a provider of end-to-end electronic payment products and services, Proudly Arab Payment Services is the first Iraqi company that have a third party processing switch located in iraq, as well as first and the only Iraqi company that have PCI DSS Certification.
Cyber Security Governance Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chief Information Securiy Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Cyber Security Analyst
Ignite Search & Selection
IT Analyst (Information Security)
Middle East Executive