Job description / Role
As an Information Security Specialist, you will be responsible to implement and maintain the organisation's security systems. You will also be responsible for preventing unauthorised access to data and responding to privacy breaches.
* Organisation going through exciting transition and investing heavily in people and technology.
* Develop the Identity and Access Management strategy, architecture, governance, and road map for the organisation.
* Contribute to the development and enforcement of IAM policies across all systems and solutions.
* Conduct regular users access review on applications, systems, LINIX/UNIX servers, and databases which includes validation of access/authorisation rules, management approvals, and provisioning/de-provisioning process.
* Develop and Implement IT Security Policies.
* Promote security awareness by developing and implementing a security awareness and training program.
* Manage and mitigate Information Security risk program.
* Make recommendations to leadership on opportunities for risk mitigation.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements and governance frameworks such as ISR, ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, PCI
* Knowledge of IAM concepts (Identity Lifecycle, Roles, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, privilege access etc.)
* Knowledge of tools required for controlling access to systems environment
* Experience in applying new methodologies to Identity Access management
* Knowledge of Web Access Management concepts (e.g. - authentication, authorization, user management, federation, LDAP, etc.).
* Experience with Web/Identity Access Management within cloud and on premises platforms (Oracle, Amazon, Azure, Google)
* Excellent knowledge of Internal Audit, Controls, Risk Management, compliance and Governance
* Excellent proficiency in drafting the risk and audit reports & presentations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.