Information Systems Assistant
Job description / Role
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Accounting & Finance Department or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To assist authorized users in relation to operation of the hotel's IT system hardware, various modules and supporting personal computers.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance required by any IT equipment in the hotel is carried out appropriately.
- To coordinate the timely repair and return to service of any faulty systems or items of equipment.
- To establish and implement procedures to ensure the backup of data in any IT system.
- To rebuild data corrupted by either hardware or software faults.
- To coordinate the investigation and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests.
- To set up emergency procedures to continue the operation of the hotel in the event of system failure.
- To provide manuals on the use of any IT systems and incorporate those manuals into the relevant operating procedures of the hotel.
- To arrange the distribution of Night Audit and other regularly system-produced reports.
- To establish necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the I.S. systems.
- To provide technical assistance to Internal or External Audit staff.
- To work with the Sales & Marketing Department and Operational Departments to set up and maintain clean relevant databases for management purpose.
- To assist the IT Manager in the continuous availability of a hierarchy to deal with an emergency in any essential I.S. system.
- To ensure the availability of any stationery or consumables required by any IT systems.
- To regularly check that all licenses are complete and up to date.
- To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.