Job description / Role
We at Hyatt Centric are at the center of some of the most unique destinations in the middle of the action, in the know and always on-hand to serve up insider knowledge, intriguing tidbits and great conversation over a well-crafted cocktail. We're a local home base, preparing our guests to explore the best our cities have to offer so they can go forth and discover!
The Information Systems Coordinator will assisting the Cluster Information System Manager with providing support with the technology needs of the property .
- The part-time I/T Analyst will support the technology needs of the property in the following ways:
- Serves as point of contact for all colleague IT support requests for resort systems.
- Uses the IT ticketing systems and support requests from colleagues and guests to identify and communicate total resolution.
- Schedules and performs regular software and hardware maintenance.
- Tests, documents and resolves conflicts with PC hardware and software.
- Follows appropriate standards of PC configurations and software installations.
- Establishes priorities for daily and project related tasks based on business needs and established service levels to meet deadlines.
- Apply or assist in operating system patches, application updates, and approved corporate software tools.
- Use corporate provided monitor tools to keep all systems compliant per corporate/directed standards.
- Manages network, network printing, and network technical resources.
- Maintains inventory of hardware and software assets.
- Consults with leadership and corporate technology team to determine equipment requirements.
- Brings forth any issues that may affect systems and provide respective solutions to consider and implement.
- Ensures company software, hardware, e-mail and internet policies are complied.
- Monitors system performance and recommends to management and Corporate Technology Team system upgrades deemed necessary and the timeframe the upgrades will need to be made as well as the cost estimates and delivery schedules
- Strong background in IT support.
- System administration experience.
- Strong leadership and professionalism.
- Proactive customer service and hospitality skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Detail orientation and a superior level of computer knowledge.
- 2 years of related IT experience.
- Bachelors/Associates degree in computer science, MIS, or related field.
- Computer/server hardware/OS experience preferred.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Arab Payment Services (APS)
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Service Desk Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services