Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organization of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The primary purpose of the IT Department is to provide an excellent experience for our customers by the Agile delivery of the technology that they need in their everyday business lives. We aspire to be continually recognized as being the best IT operation in the Technology sector in the UAE, through delivering the Strategic Objectives of the organization.
- Take ownership for all tasks assigned, from the point they are assigned until agreement is reached; ensuring completion and bringing tasks to a logical closure
- Communicate and report proactively with clients, colleagues, leadership and others in the organization by using appropriate means of communication
- Focus on time management by timely and quick completion of all allotted tasks; quick response to all communications and meeting/surpassing customer expectations; attendance in all meetings and appointments before the scheduled start time
In this role, you will:
- Ensure that our customers (i.e. all DM staff) are happy with IT and have a high degree of satisfaction with our services
- Create communications that are sent to the business around anything that is IT related
- Organize, schedule and carry out monthly meetings with all areas of the business to ensure we maintain a connection, and they have a forum to express their issues, concerns, needs and appreciation. Ensure all meetings are documented and follow up on all actions.
- Manage all tasks with a team Kanban System to show visibility of all work that is ongoing and its status
- Coordinate with other teams in IT to allocate tasks and feedback received from our customers. Following up to ensure tasks are complete and reporting back to the customer.
- Assisting with the forward planning of all activities for the business where there is an IT need
- Handling customer feedback (collecting feedback, acting on it, reporting on it, etc)
- Creating and Updating content on the IT Intranet Portal, particularly messaging and news for our customers about what is happening in IT (that will affect them)
- Coordinate with other teams to identify current services and ensure that the service catalogue is updated
- Create, Carry out and produce the analyzed output from all IT surveys for DM staff as defined by the Feedback Loops document.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Educational attainment of English and Maths at a competent level
- A 3rd level degree in a suitable computer, business or customer services related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in administrative or related areas
- Client focus, Account Management
- Good written and oral skills; strong English language skills
- Good scheduling, co-ordination and task management
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Help Desk 2nd Line