Job description / Role
Information & Technology Coordinator
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As an IT Coordinator, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain accurate inventories for hardware and software.
- Coordinate the installation of new applications and upgrade of software.
- Ensure all back up processes are in place.
- Liaise with the Purchasing department for all IT orders and supplies.
- To carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned .
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Operating System Administrator
Middle East Executive
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE