Job description / Role
Overview of duties
- Ensures that all events run smoothly in accordance with the specifications validated by the BEO
- Applies the brand's quality standards (SOP)
- Obtains adequate quantities of IT equipments' from the store room as per the BEO of the events.
- Does not leave the area of work without notifying the supervisor / Manager.
- Performs all side duties established by the supervisor and manager.
- Meet with the guest to ensure all AV and IT requirements are done.
- Ensures that all information and duties received by the supervisor / Manager is followed accurately.
- Ensures sufficient quantities of IT equipment available prior to the service operation.(the starting of the events)
- Offers quality service and assistance at all times and be confident to handle all the problems related to IT or AV
- Ensure orders (lap top, projector, screen)are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
- Performs all tasks as per the Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Attends all Training, daily briefings, and communication meetings as requested by the management.
- Ensures that house rules are followed.
- Makes oneself aware of all emergency procedures.
- Promotes team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained.
- Read the BEO and ensure all the items requested are ready 60 minutes before the events.
Education / Professional experience
- High-school diploma to degree, vocational diploma in IT
- Minimum of 2/3 years' experience in events and banquets IT
- Master on desktop software user.
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural hotel environment is essential.
- Fluent in English , a 2nd language would be a plus.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- IT & Telecommunications
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Technical Support Engineer
Easy World Automation
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Information Technology Manager
IT Specialist Service Delivery Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE