Job description / Role
- Expert knowledge of main hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Network virtualization (NSX, etc.)
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the fundamentals of VMware ESX and related technologies.
- Availability to resolve urgent VMware/Linux Windows environment problems outside of business hours.
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently.
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems.
- Manage on-premises and cloud storage systems
- Knowledge of setting up and managing cloud computing services like platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Experience with main operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Middleware (app servers, webservers, databases, and others).
- Experience with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Support of Linux and windows NAS environments.
- Working with Internet connections, cabling, virtualization platforms, and storage area networks.
- Experience with enterprise storages.
- Troubleshoot problems associated with infrastructures and systems
- Maintain IT infrastructure best practices and follow the necessary security regulations
- Communicate with partners and vendors on behalf of the company
- Recommend infrastructure upgrades for optimal performance to the management
- Around 5 - 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or any relevant field
- Good knowledge on VMware/Linux/Windows or any other hypervisors.
- Proficiency with Active Directory
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude.
- Great organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
The largest integrated healthcare platform in the UAE.