Job description / Role
The Resident Engineer must have full and complete knowledge of the existing sewage treatment plants in Dubai and the region.
- Familiar with the DM general conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying and Project Network Techniques (Primavera P3)
- Ability to liaise with the DM and other other infrastructure authorities.
- Must have knowledge and experience in managing construction works of sewage treatment plants and pumping station works of different disciplines.
- Knowledge in the design of infrastructure works
- The RE must have relevant degree (Civil Engineering) from recognised University and have thoughtful knowledge and work experience of not less than 15 years in infrastructure works.
- Confident in own ability to control the works
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Primavera P3
- Excellent written and communications skills in English
- Demonstrated abiloty to prepare instructions, specifications, reports and cost estimates
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Arman Building Contracting Company
Assistant Resident Engineer - Utilities