Job description / Role
IBM Global Technology Services is seeking an Infrastructure Services Sales Manager. In this role, you will operate as the subject matter expert and sales lead in the areas of infrastructure management services under traditional outsourcing, hosting and Cloud (public, private, and hybrid) operating models. You will lead client negotiations, propose solutions to CxOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities. You must have prior experience in developing midrange server, middleware, messaging, storage, and mainframe managed services solutions. Experience with solutioning and selling complex, managed services deals for server, storage, middleware, messaging, with deal sizes of $1.5M up to $50M will contribute to your success in this position. We are seeking a candidate that is able to lead a team as the single overall sales leader and opportunity owner of a given sales pursuit. Ideally, you will also have prior experience in the public, industrial, financial services, distribution, and/or communications sector.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Leading customer presentations while describing IBM's point of view, solution and proposal through a value-driven sales approach
- Responsible for demonstrating the value of out-tasking, and leveraging off-shore labor models
- Collaborates with, and acts as a liaison between our customers, sales, pre-sales solution development and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
- Developing the financial solution for an engagement based on client requirements, developing business cases, CBAs, and executing a CFO-targeted financial sale
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a request for information (RFI), request for proposal response (RFP), and statements of work (SOWs), and client proposals/ presentations
- May be asked to conduct formal enablement sessions in the areas of Infrastructure Management Services (both Traditional and Cloud) to various stakeholders, IBM internal Opportunity Owner and Opportunity Identifying communities, business partners and customers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently and develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities, which include defining/qualifying sales opportunities, determining engagement scope and cost projections, and formulating potential solutions based on client requirements .
A solid technical, and conceptual/operational background in server, storage, middleware, messaging platforms/technologies, event management, monitoring, ITIL service management, service quality management, continuous improvement, and global sourcing concepts is beneficial.
- You must demonstrate the use of strong leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: AE
- State: DUBAI
- City: DUBAI
- Category: Services Solutions Management
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: DUBAI, DUBAI AE
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Business Development Manager - Software Vendor
Oracle Digital ERP Sales Manager
Sales / Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Channel Account Manager - Enterprise
Manpower Middle East