Job description / Role
Please note this is a 6-12 month contract in Abu Dhabi (with the potential to move to a permanent role).
• Installing and maintaining operating environments.
• Monitoring these operating environments.
• Responding effectively and speedily to any problems.
• Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues.
• Providing training and support.
• Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
• Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
• Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response
• Proven experience in designing reliable, resilient, and secure enterprise architectures for large companies or organizations
• Proven experience and knowledge of secure design principles
• 10+ years experience with a wide range of enterprise class ICT
• Understanding of management and monitoring tools such as Splunk and how they integrate with enterprise ICT
• Expert understanding of and experience with network and system architectures, HLD and LLD as aligned with a recognized architecture framework such as TOGAF
• In-depth experience using Visio and writing HLD/LLD documentation
• Expert understanding of and experience with cutting-edge compute, storage, and virtualization platforms
• Expert understanding of and experience with high availability architectures
• Experience in Messaging services like MS Exchange and content collaboration tools
• Experience on application management for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Mattermost
• Strong understanding of and champion for Change Management
• Desired certifications are: ITIL, MCSA/MCSE, VCP, VMWare, Citrix, RedHat, TOGAF
• A demonstrable interest in cyber security
• Experience with popular IT platforms and tooling
• Capable of turning your ideas into a demonstrator or proof-of-concept
• Result and solution-oriented
• Client focused
• Creative and inventive
• As a Tier 3 Enterprise Architect, you are fascinated with technology and want to help teams build and deploy the best solutions in the market.
About the Company
Talent Boutique is a Recruitment Consultancy based in Dubai offering a flexible, genuine, reliable service to clients and candidates.
IT Support Engineer
Green Gulf Careers
IT Support Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
In House IT Support Engineer