Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known investment firm, is urgently looking for an In-house Lawyer to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the organization
• Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue
• Advising executives within the company
• Working alongside other departments within the organization
• Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
• Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
• Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
• Providing training to the company on legal topics
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a law degree from a recognized university
• Must be admitted to a recognized bar or common law qualified with UAE experience
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of corporate commercial experience gained in large law firm and in-house with major firm
• Excellent command of English; fluency in Arabic language is a requirement
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
• Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.