Job description / Role
Seventy Ninth Global:
Seventy Ninth Global is the capital markets division of The Seventy Ninth Group offering High Net Worth (HNW) and institutional clients fixed income and private equity solutions across our projects in UK property and natural resources.
After a year of growth in 2022, and in anticipation of continued growth in 2023, we are expanding our Dubai office.
The Seventy Ninth Group is one of the fastest growing family-run asset management companies in the world. The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with offices in a further seven jurisdictions across the world and have grown their client base from 0 to over 1500 in just three years.
The company is renowned for its global ambitions, core family values, and advantageous position in the UK property and natural resources sector of the Republic of Guinea.
• Participate in the development and implementation of compliance and risk policies and controls in conjunction with the Head of Operations, working with the business to drive adherence through effective communication and constructive challenge.
• Deliver an annual compliance and risk plan in conjunction with the Head of Operations to include areas of focus including the engagement required by key team members and senior management.
• Day-to-day application and execution of compliance and risk policies and controls. This includes:
• Reporting on the current compliance risk position, highlighting areas of concern and plans for remedial action and where appropriate, co-ordinating remedial action.
• Promoting a compliance culture by delivering compliance training to the business to assist with the mitigation of risk.
• Participate in/drive significant projects to help deliver business objectives in the context of identifying and mitigating regulatory, product and operational risk. This includes working with 3rd party providers and facilitating their audits.
• Monitor forthcoming changes of regulation (rules, guidance, and accepted practice) providing relevant and timely advice to key stakeholders and proposed changes to compliance and risk policies and procedures.
• Ensure the provision of appropriate management reports and regulatory reporting.
• Provide legal counsel on all commercial, structural, and other transactions across the company’s business lines.
• Aid investment raising transactions and offerings.
• Corporate governance and compliance on existing and new regulations on every relevant jurisdiction.
• Perform due diligence on all matter prior to finalizing any transactions.
• Assist structures on various product offerings.
• Conduct research and analysis to support company’s decision making.
• Advise on corporate governance ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Collaborate with the investment team to identify and mitigate legal risk.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The right candidate will possess:
• Be able to communicate clearly, effectively and work closely with all team members.
• You need to be self-motivated and proactive.
• Extremely detailed oriented.
• You need to produce extremely high standard of work and requires zero supervision.
• Always acting with integrity.
• Customer-focused while always protecting the business from risks.
• Always encourage excellence.
• Degree qualified or equivalent with professionally recognised risk qualifications relevant to financial services.
About the Company
Seventy Ninth Global specialises in the structuring, distribution and management of financial products, solely financing projects of the Seventy Ninth™ Group in both the Real Estate & Natural Resource sectors.
The division is managed by a qualified and experienced team, some of whom have over 30 years experience in financial services, and have held senior management positions in renowned investment houses.
To date, the division has over fifth-teen hundred clients across the globe.
Legal Affairs Manager
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Senior Legal Counsel - Arabic Speaker
In House Paralegal
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services