Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known automotive accessories firm, is currently looking to hire for Innovative Engineers to be based in Dubai, UAE. As Innovation Engineer your primary role is to use your technical knowledge, mathematical and design skills to create innovative products and solutions which would be adapted in NSV Production products. You shall be involved in the initial concept, design, development, and management of various R&D projects as directed by the Company. We expect you to have a strong technical knowledge, as well as creative problem solving, communication, leadership, and project management skills. Other responsibilities would include but not limited to:
* Create automotive designs & products based on market trends.
* Manage a project from design, analysis to implementation of the product in production.
* Create engineering and production CAD and drawings based upon the approved design.
* Produce Prototypes for testing and design verifications using inhouse 3D printing facilities and liaison with external suppliers to outsource.
* Prepare product documentation including but not limited to, BOM, installation and operating manuals.
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain tooling, manufacturing, assembly and shipping costs.
* Coordinate with Sales and engineering departments on feedback.
* Oversee and track R&D activities to ensure delivery deadlines.
* Create and file project closeout documentation.
To be considered in this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering, or related field.
* Relevant experience in building innovative technologies and concepts.
* With Technical background/trainings/certifications.
* Proficient in 3D CAD (PTC Creo, Autodesk Fusion 360)
* Excellent English communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
* Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
* Familiar with design parameters related to Automotive industry.
* Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures.
* Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
* Experience developing innovative solutions.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
3D Mechanical Designer