Job description / Role
Our EY MENA Innovation team's mission is to foster an innovation culture at EY MENA, ensuring we have the right capabilities (talent, processes, and resources) to thrive through change and be active agents of the transformation of our business. As we expand and improve our services, we are looking for someone to support building an innovative culture across our business. EY has a powerful purpose: to build a better working world - and the EY MENA Innovation team plays a critical role in helping the firm realize this purpose through exploring, testing, and implementing new ideas to address the most relevant business challenges across our five service lines.
Your key responsibilities:
As the Innovation Supervising Associate, your mission will be to ensure that the operations of the Innovation function are executed effectively, towards the successful delivery of our annual strategic plan & roadmap. Directly supporting the Innovation leadership and team, you will, among other things be responsible for:
- Supporting the planning and execution of ideation workshops, offsite meeting, strategic meetings, training, and community-building programs, with activities such as managing logistics, developing and submitting newsletters, supporting community members, organizing virtual and in-person gatherings
- Supporting Cognistreamer, our innovation management platform, with activities such as creating and editing content, overseeing the workflow of programs and challenges, supporting users and communities, liaising with the technical support team
- Providing content and design support for the communication initiatives required to strengthen the value proposition of Innovation across the MENA market, such as internal communication and external communication (social media, events, etc.), in alignment with the competent areas
- Collecting, reviewing and reporting metrics that will allow us to improve our programs
Skills and attributes for success:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage several actions concurrently, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be a strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and with moderate guidance
- Demonstrate strong communications skills in a wide range of situations and with people at all levels within the organization, including senior leadership
- Have high energy and dynamism, demonstrating a hands-on approach and comfort working on a start-up-like environment within a large corporation
- Deal well with ambiguity, and have the agility to adapt to fluid situations
- Resilient, and open to learning on the job
To qualify you must have:
- A university degree (or relevant working experience in lieu)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience - we believe in diversity and will welcome a variety of backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Arabic and other languages are a plus
What we look for:
- You will be ideal for our team if you share our mantras:
- Done is better than perfect
- Always be in motion
- Work hard, play hard
What working for EY offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer:
- Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
- Support, feedback, and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
- Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
- A culture that will encourage you to grow your skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that of EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you are excited to innovate and transform one of the leading professional services firm in the world, and can confidently demonstrate that you are a great fit for our team, we would love to hear from you soon. In your application, please share your mantras and tell us a story of when you had to live up to them.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.