Inpatient Service Manager
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
To hold the post of Registered Manager and to therefore be responsible for all aspects of safely managing the home on a day to day basis, including complying with all of the requirements of that and any other relevant legislation.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Overall responsibility for insuring the safe operation of the site.
• Overseeing staffing to ensure correct levels at all times
• Compliance with all aspects of the Health and Social Act
• Maintain good relationship with the regulatory bodies
• Handle all client or other complaints related to the service provided
• Financial responsibility for budgeting and cost control across the company
• Operation of all aspects of nursing including management of controlled drugs
• Operation of book keeping, including agreeing funding arrangements with clients within agreed parameters and collection of outstanding amounts.
• Operation of catering all aspects
• Operation of housekeeping all aspects
• Operation of reception all aspects
• Maintenance and safe operation of all aspects of facilities management
• Data protection all aspects
• Manage Clinical Governance processes
• Manage Medical Advisory Committee processes
• Management of company group personal pension scheme
• Business, Employment & Public Liability, Buildings & Property insurance
• Professional Indemnity insurance
• IT management
• Manage all aspects of Human Resource compliance
• Compile company annual training program
• Grievance and disciplinary matters
• Maintenance of personnel records
• All other aspects of HR administration and compliance with relevant employment law.
• Oversight and implementation of supervision and appraisal schemes
• Security, Fire safety, Health & Safety all aspects inc PAT testing & water testing
Pattern of work:
• 37.5 hours per week, usually Mon – Fri 9-5 and additionally as may be required to fulfil the responsibilities
• Some bank holidays may be necessary as required
• You are eligible for a bonus subject to company performance and successful achievement of the targets specified.
• Highly organised with strong administrative skills
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
• Familiar with Care Standards.
• Sufficient personal credibility to represent the organisation in dealings with Staff, Clients, regulatory body, or other external bodies.
Key performance indicators:
• Regulatory body inspection reports
• P&L / Management accounts
• Medication audits
• Debtors list
• Catering cost control spreadsheet
• Data protection registration
• Insurance documentation
• Records of Grievances, Disciplinary action, Staff files
• Accident / COSHH registers, minutes of Health & safety meeting
• Training plan
• Records of supervision and appraisal
• Facilities management
• Financial performance of the company
This job description is subject to continual review and adjustment according to the needs of Life Works and the management team. Any changes will be discussed and agreed with the resident post holder.
About the Company
We are a team of committed Doctors (psychiatrists), and health-care professionals with over 20 years of experience working within the fields of mental health and substance misuse throughout London, its surrounding areas and overseas.
We specialise in delivering smooth, non-suffering, uncomplicated outpatient detox and recovery programs that also include therapy for psychological disorders associated with an individual’s substance dependence.
Our mission is to support the patient’s will and desire to become clean & sober and not to give up until their final step in recovery has been achieved. We continue to succeed in proven, evidence-based treatments that are uniquely tailored for every patient depending on their individual needs.
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Client Services Manager