Inside Sales Associate
Job description / Role
A new opportunity has arisen from one of the leading providers of business transformation technologies and they are looking for a results-driven Inside Sales Associate (Arabic Speaker). The Inside Sales Associate will support a dynamic Sales team and sales activities by generating leads, maintaining client relationships, overseeing sales by identifying leads and reaching business targets through telephone, email, and webinars.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
• Identifying decision makers within targeted leads to beginning the sales process.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
• Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls/messages/mails and convert them into sales.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss features, and prepare sales order documentation.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
• Should have at least 2 years of hands-on experience as an “Inside Sales Representative” (preferably in the IT industry).
• Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience in a direct customer contact segment
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Excellent listening skills and communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive
Quest Search & Selection