Job description / Role
At Cloudscape, we are passionate about helping retail and wholesale brands get set up with modern, cloud-based POS and ERP systems with a focus on inventory management systems. Cloudscape is the premium reseller for best in class software systems including Vend, Lightspeed, Unleashed, Dear Systems and we implement, train and support these software systems for clients across the GCC as well as globally.
As a team, we are on a mission to help entrepreneurs elevate their business and streamline processes for our clients so they can scale faster. We are a young team that is looking for someone that not only shares our passion and drive but also someone who loves to have fun and bonds with others. In terms of the role, you will be a key part of the Cloudscape engine.
To triage, qualify and close business opportunities for Cloudscape's products. If you're passionate about helping retail & wholesale business owners do better in their business, then you're a great fit for this role. As a member of this team, you the inside sales champion will add value by transitioning the leads from qualifying to proposal preparation all the way to closure.
• Reporting to: Managing Director
•. Member of the Sales team
• Duration: Contract Full-Time position
• Desired start date: June 1st 2022
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Travel requirements: Minimal/Occasional travel within U.A.E
• Commission / Bonus: Yes
• Fuel + Communication allowance, Work flexibility
• Actively qualify and convert incoming leads and generate revenue for Cloudscape
•. Participate and own the role of pre-sales and technical sales consultant
•. Engage in meaningful discovery and demo applicable cloud-based inventory management systems for our clients based on requirements gathered
• Gather requirements from customers and ensure the Cloudscape product range (implementation, support & training packages) is a good fit for their business.
• Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone to better understand their business requirements
• Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture across other teams within Cloudscape and setting objectives in order to develop and improve the Cloudscape business
• Work strategically - carrying out necessary sales related planning using lead and deal metrics in order to implement operational changes in an agile manner.
• Prepare and send proposals including follow-ups.
• Gave a good understanding of the businesses' products and are be able to advise others about them.
• Discuss & actively participate in devising robust content generation activities such as webinars and marketing events to help foster relationships and generate business in conjunction with the marketing department.
• Seek ways of improving the way the business operates together with understanding
• Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
• Keep abreast of trends and changes in the software as a service, retail and wholesale business world.
• Plan & create sales campaigns.
• Work with a sales pipeline and monthly targets.
• Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and how to effectively use CRM systems
• Other interactions: External vendors.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Nature and length of previous experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in selling cloud-based ERP software systems
• Specialist knowledge: ERP system knowledge such as Dear Systems, Unleashed, Vend, Sage, Dynamics
•. Previous experience in ecommerce, retail or wholesale business is a plus
•. Experience in solution architecture, pre-sales and technical consulting is a must
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: strong negotiator, ability to qualify and convert leads,
• Age Range: 26 - 40
• Language Fluency: English
• Additional Language: Arabic knowledge is a nice to have
About the Company
Cloudscape Technologies is a leading cloud integration and advisory firm servicing businesses across Retail, Wholesale and Hospitality industries. With strong experience and backgrounds in retail and technology, Cloudscape strives to help business owners increase business efficiency and profitability by leveraging the best-in-breed cloud-based business applications across POS, CRM, Inventory Management and Accounting.
With clients across the Middle East, we use a consultative process to assist with data migration, implementation, on-site training and support services.