Job description / Role
Black Pearl has an exciting new role with one of our clients in Dubai and they are looking to hire an inside sales professional for their shipping and logistics operations. Reporting to the manager of inside sales, you will have the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Coordinating with the Middle East and Red Sea Third Party Agents (TPA)
- Following up on the TPA overdue container
- Receiving Shipment B/L for approval (TPA)
- B/L LOI Approval (TPA)
- DD / Surcharge Tariff Review and Revision
- Account Receivable (AR) outstanding monitoring (TPA)
- Refund application approval (TPA)
- Statement of Account of TPA Agents approval
- Preparing West Asia Group Performance Report for Regional Group Head
- Preparing weekly the Middle East/Red Sea Business Updates
- Preparing the Monthly Regional Report for Regional Group Head (consolidation of reports)
To be considered for this role:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional reporting skills
- Acquires a minimum of 4 years within Shipping and Logistics
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts - LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Logistics Support Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|
Logistics Coordinator (Industrial Projects - 3PL)
Search Heads Middle East
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services