Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities The position is a Sales Executive in the Business Development Department, subject to any revision thereto by the Employer, which will be kept in its sole discretion.
You will report to the Managing Director, or such other employees nominated by the Managing Director.
Your duties, authorities and responsibilities, will be determined by the Managing Director, as communicated to you from time to time, which shall include, but not limited to:
• Leadership skills a must!!!
• Ability to make 40 – 60 calls a day
• Ability to meet clients and well versed presentation and communication skills – A MUST!
• To support the retention of existing business at re-tender times and to pursue leads to expand existing business.
• To work with and support SMB & large accounts.
• To actively promote the sale of additional soft services, drawing on the Soft Service support as required.
• To support mobilization of new business with agreed handover to Operations.
• To actively target and build prospect client relationships in your geographic area.
• Maintain and develop close client relationship of new contracts.
• Develop and actively engage in client relationship building.
• Identifies and targets influential people inside the client, customer and third party organization and builds relationships with them.
• Shares knowledge, experience and expertise with key clients, customer and third parties.
• Work closely with Regional Director to effectively target prospects using a regional team approach.
• To maintain effective relationships with sales research and sales colleagues within the company.
• Utilize and develop targeting strategies within your geographic region.
• Work in conjunction with the finance team to construct winning bids which meet the needs of the client.
• Targets and develops a network of influential internal and external contacts.
• Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations.
• Ensure company pro-forma process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains.
• To support contract compliance through the negotiation of company contractual and payment terms, ensuring all aspects are understood and accepted.
• To ensure contract profitability through a commercial evaluation, and a full understanding of risks and liabilities, prior to presenting written sales proposals.
• To ensure successful sales and business mobilization with early achievement of both the required financial run rates and quality standards.
• Prepares fully for negotiations, to include identifying desired outcomes and acceptable / unacceptable comprise.
• Uses a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Assesses reactions to own approach and flexibly adapts language and style to gain agreement.
• Handles objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Actively controls the course of the interaction to achieve the desired result, planning for fallback position.
• To actively promote your own development to ensure ongoing sales success.
• Ensure the requirements of the Business Conduct Policy are fulfilled at all times.
• Ensure that promises made by the team or any member of the wider team is kept and commitments are honored in an honest and responsible way.
• Ensure all team members behave in a professional manner at all times by adopting and following the Business Conduct Policy.
• Demonstrate an open mind by listening to people with different opinions.
• Promote a professional image at all times.
AED 9,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• A proven track record in high value sales management.
• Decisive and forward thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability.
• Ability to network and communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
• Self-motivated and tenacious in delivering business results and projects.
• Educated to degree level equivalent.
• Ability and desire to travel.
• An understanding of the Cyber Security industry (Desirable)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales Assistant (Steel Trade)
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Senior Sales Executive