Job description / Role
Chalhoub Group Loyalty programme is a new initiative where in over 35 brands across fashion, beauty and lifestyle will be coming together to create the regions first experience led retail loyalty programme.
With a key focus on personalised experiences over transactional rewards, the loyalty programme aims at building emotional loyalty with our loyal shoppers.
We are looking for someone who is curious, insights driven, self- starter and delivers impact. You will help us dig deeper to achieve true personalization with our members as well as enhance our value proposition.
From creating bespoke customer segmentation model to delivering analytical deep dives on the customer base - your role will involve a balance between commercial and technical knowhow to story tell via the power of data. You will play a critical role in shaping the product, ideating, applying and delivering insights as well as leading analytical thinking.
What will you be doing:
- Conduct quarterly and adhoc monthly reviews with brands
- Run and measure incremental revenue methodology between member and non member base
- Run analytical models like churn, RFM, retention analysis, next best action analysis to predict and improve performance
- Advice on CRM strategies to improve and achieve programme and marketing KPI's
- Implement and deliver insights to consumer and retail business problems
- Develop and refresh customer segmentation models
- Develop programme dashboards and automate reports
- Explore and improve methodologies and proactively learn new tools and technologies
- Ready to work in a lean and agile start up mind set
What we like you to have:
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate/ statistics discipline
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to large consumer databases.
- Experience in creating segmentations and implementing algorithms is a must
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex analytical topics to non-technical audience across different levels of stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of SQL and statistical modelling.
- Proven success of delivering insight to internal and external stakeholders to provide smooth, issue free execution of projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience in using BI tools, R, Python
- Forecasting experience desirable
What you'll need to succeed:
- You enjoy delivering your own work and seeing it put to practice
- You have an extraordinary curiosity and thirst for learning new technical skills
- You enjoy working independently to discover the brand new and better solution
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.