Job description / Role
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interface with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction.
• Conduct regular inspections to determine if structural works have been done in accordance with contract specifications and approved methods.
• Prepare inspection reports and site records.
• Check that materials delivered are approved and properly stored.
• Supports the inspection and monitoring of piling installation to ensure location and bearing.
• Observe site safety procedures. Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and/or Project Safety Representative.
• Measure work done when required.
• Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Diploma/Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in construction supervision of infrastructure projects.
• Relevant work experience in Dubai is preferred.
• Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Mar|
QA-QC Engineer / Inspector - Civil Infrastrucrure
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Apr|
Civil Inspector (Road & Infrastructure)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Senior Construction Engineer
|Ras Al Khaimah||28 Feb|