Job description / Role
This person shall be responsible for monitoring, verifying and facilitating all offshore work performed by Project Contractors to ensure compliance with the requirements of Contract; coordinate the interfaces and ensure compliance with all QA/QC and HSE requirements.
-At least 15 years of total experience
-10 years of Offshore Oil & Gas Sector experience
-3 years of similar position in PMC Organization
-Should have the following minimum qualifications:
• Master Mariner Certificate of Competency;
• At least 6 years' experience in a senior supervisory capacity;
• At least 6 years' experience of towing, anchor handling, pilotage, and jack up
- Rig/Barge infield movements
- He/she must have familiarity with latest offshore construction methods, Marine Vessels Classifications, SOLAS/MODU and different offshore regulations.
- He/shall have demonstrated experience/knowledge of coordinating contract packages, participating in constructability reviews, site plan management and tracking construction progress.
- He/she should possess coordination/communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).