Job description / Role
PwC Academy - Instructional Design (Learning and Development Background) - Senior Associate
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Experience Design practice, A career in Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. You'll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation.
We help our clients build a customer centric organisation through differentiated and brand defining customer experiences. You'll help our team build a value based consumer model, coupled with quantitative analysis and digital technology based on the client's target customer base.
- Creation of materials in compliance with the learning methodology, client's desired learning outcomes, content input by SMEs and ensuring appropriate tools and practices are implemented to build engagement and continuous improvement.
- Considerable input into the HLDD process and content curation, adaptation and modification to align approach with the HLDD outputs and the learning methodology.
- Adaptation and evolution of the methodology, training of staff in how the methodology works and sessions to improve the core skills of those producing content
- Ensuring that the content is reviewed for engagement and alignment to HLDDs with feedback provided to SMEs / authors, corrections are made to enable content readiness sign off
- Alignment of content to levels of attendees and inclusion of existing tools and products to improve engagement as well as training others in how to create content to improve efficiency within the process
- Management of the content development team and the overall process for quality and effectiveness. This will include implementing further changes in response to changing business needs.
- Develop and apply content and format strategies with support from a senior content designer
- Graphic design & proofreading for non technical content
- Develop and manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.