Job description / Role
About the Company
ADNOC Distribution is on a journey to change the retail landscape, delivering tangible actions to facilitate progress in providing sustainable mobility solutions for our customers. We are taking bold and transformative steps to grow our domestic and international footprint for our customers. We are customer-centric, offering digitally enabled journeys and providing innovative products and services to drive accelerated and sustainable development for the future of mobility.
ADNOC Distribution markets, sells, and distributes transportation fuel to both retail and commercial customers. We also run non-fuel services at our service stations.
About the Job
Responsible for evaluating training needs and current practices, creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources. Research and select the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials content in various media, including classroom, online, on the job& 1:1 coaching. Implementing brand training programs & evaluating effectiveness. Provide training interventions to deliver profitable outcomes & customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage the execution of Franchise Training program. Apply learning and development expertise to influence the development of effective training tools. Assist with the development of broad, long-term training/learning initiatives.
- Identify and monitor training intervention in the franchise department in order to provide business outcomes. Design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfil those needs. Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Support and mentor new employees during their probation period to make sure they are trained adequately and in line with industry standards. Be a part of hiring process by interviewing the candidates to find the right skills based on industry standards and review employee's performance during probation period.
- Conduct training audit on the stores in order to make strategic training and resource allocation decisions in line with business objectives. Ensure all the required certificates for HSE, Food and Safety, UAE municipality are in place to run the business efficiently.
- Develop Training Center of Excellence (CoE) in order to raise training standards, boost productivity, address emerging skills gap and align training & research with industry needs.
- Facilitates training programs and Brand Initiatives, delivering hands-on training; ensures effective and successful implementation of training and development initiatives. Provides feedback on program design based on actual experience using materials, knowledge of business objectives, and participant. understanding. Adapts real-time training/learning delivery and implementation to meet needs as determined within scope of authority.
- Supports the execution of Customer Experience Review through training and shadowing sales team to ensure clarity and calibration on operating system standards. Develops Training program to enable to determine eligibility and ensure flawless execution of the operating and training systems.
- Translates broad organizational goals into actionable and operationally meaningful learning development information. Identify needs, develop strategies and tactics to improve operational performance.
- Continually communicates processes and gathers information for consulting and influencing operational performance and responds to differences between Company & Franchise systems.
- Consults and collaborates on a variety of subject matter: learning programs/systems; certified training processes; training effectiveness and learning retention; performance management and improvement; operations systems; change management.
- Monitors learning effectiveness on an ongoing basis and keeps managers apprised of projects' status.
- Provides insight on trends and performance. Maintains current knowledge of operations and systems including new and/or upgraded systems, policies, and procedures, new products and initiatives in order to serve as a credible instructor.
- Serves as the expert on training systems. Assists with budget monitoring and training effectiveness measurement. Maintains current knowledge of training techniques, skills and competencies. Remains cognizant and knowledgeable of successful methods and/or approaches utilized by peers in the industry. Remains knowledgeable of advancements in the fields of learning, training and talent development
- Bachelor Degree in commerce, business administration or related field
- At least 6 years of experience in learning and development at managerial role in QSR industry.
- Proficient in MS office with minimum intermediate level of working experience
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Relevant Professional Certification in Training and Development
About the Company
We are one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for Abu Dhabi’s growth and diversification.
We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products.
Since 1971, we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and played a key role in Abu Dhabi’s global emergence.
Today, we continue to look for new and innovative ways to maximize the value of our resources, pioneering those approaches and technologies that will ensure we are able to meet the demands of an ever-changing energy market, and continue to have a positive impact on the Abu Dhabi economy for generations to come.