Job description / Role
• Installs, overhauls, commissions, maintains and repairs electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and analytical instrument and control systems used in oil and gas clusters.
• (Works covers all oil and gas cluster process areas including WIP, PCP, CSP, GGII, GIP, and GPF).
• Installs, maintains and repairs, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical, and analytical instruments and control systems on oil and gas cluster process plants.
• Advises supervisor on faults, required repair, required spares, and general improvements to the system.
• Troubleshoots control-related minor problems and reports major problems and emergencies to Instrument Supervisor.
• Maintains tools/test equipment in safe/reliable conditions.
• Maintains good housekeeping.
• Completion of secondary school education followed by 2 years formal training leading to a Diploma in Instrument.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
• 5 years experience in Instrument maintenance and repair work of HV/LV electrical equipment.
• Minimum 3 years in Oil & Gas industry.
• Knowledge of Instrument and Control systems/ tools/ techniques/ practices.
• Good knowledge of English.
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Instrument Supervisor (Maintenance)
Instrumentation & Control Technician - O&G Plants
I&C Commissioning Technician
|Abu Dhabi||15 Dec|