Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a leading Dubai based oil and gas operator we are looking to recruit an Instrument Engineer.
- Reporting to the Senior Instrument Engineer you will be responsible for supporting all offshore assets, instrumentation, control, safeguard and condition monitoring systems to improve the instrumentation and controls overall reliability.
- Provide technical advice to determine best practices in the field of reliability and the most appropriate work methods to prevent repeat failures, where assigned an upgrade project, to be the onshore single point of contact for the upgrade and modification activities including the ordering of equipment's and planning for pre-work, pre-commissioning and then final commissioning.
- The successful candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical/Instruments or Electronics, 10 years operation/maintenance support to the offshore oil and gas control and instrumentation installations, leadership experience and skills in guiding and leading control and instrumentation technicians in installation and commissioning activity at offshore installations
- Working experience with the following control and instrumentation systems
- Field Instrumentation and Devices
- DCS Systems
- PLC control PLC-5 and RSLogix 500
- Pneumatic Controls
- Turbine and Compressor/Pump Controls/Rolls Royce/Solar/Dresser
- Vibration Monitoring Systems
- Gas Compressor Surge Control Systems
- Fire and Gas and ESD Systems
- Control and Shut Down Valves. Fuel Control Valves
- Plant Information Management System
- Knowledge and experience in offshore oil and gas industry codes
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.